Burning desire to serve the community
Wisemen once said, opportunity comes only once. Am grateful that I got to find such a rare chance to apply for my lifelong dream career. I have always wanted to be an army officer, all things I have ever done; I did them because I knew one day I would realize this dream. Am an excited person indeed
The reason why I have longed for this chance is because of my burning desire to serve the community. I love helping people at all times, not because I have much, but because I know how it feels to have nothing. I believe the change I want to see in my community starts with me, and as a leader, for both now and the future, I have therefore to be self-driven.
Physical and mental fitness
Am an innovative person, a critical thinker, and a problem-solver. All the same, I will be of great help in the army and the society as a whole. With minimum supervision and immense pressure, I can thrive thereby translating ideas into action realizing incredible results. I do not just work I labor to get the results. I direct resources in the profitable activities. Am a risk-taker and always ready to take responsibility.
My physical and mental fitness are beyond reproach. I have lived the better part of my life knowing that one day I will be an officer hence worked hard enough to remain fit for the job. My physical examination report has always been up to the standard.
I cannot wait to join the army. I am excited at the very thought of it. I have fulfilled all the requirements, and I be waiting for your approval. Thanks, in advance.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Impact of Globalization on Mexicos Trade Relations with the USA
- Suggested Seizure Treatment
- Apple project management
- Discuss the implicit statements used in the reasoning of the chosen passage.
- The Theory of the Interlocking Treadmills of Production
- Nature of social networking
- Becoming a United States Citizen
- Benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Role Played Race in Enslaving Africans in America.
- A Skeleton in the Closet
- Why are women underrepresented in senior management?
- Red Sorghum (Hong Gao Liang) -Movie Analysis