A successful interview is one which enables a job seeker to maximize his personal potential to be able to get the employment opportunity. A job seeker should speak clearly during the interview and speak out about personal skills and experience regarding the job he or she applied. One should also be positive during the interview period and be able to respond to interviewer questions in a focused manner. Interviewee should do background research about the company he or she applied to deeply understand about the company's activities, staffing, financial position and different responsibility of managers. During the interview, interviewee should market his or her past working experience and convince the interviewer that once given the opportunity, he/she is able to deliver quality work on time. An interviewee should also try his/her level best to arrive at interview venue earlier enough like one hour before the interview starts to be able to familiarize himself/herself with the venue room and other facilities. Finally, an Interviewee should also carry notepad, pen to write notes during the interview period. In conclusion, for a successful interview to exist, both interviewee and interviewer should prepare enough and create conducive environment for interview to take place.
Cite this page
Interview Advice Essay Example. (2018, Feb 19). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.net/essays/103-interview-advice-essay-example
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Sample on American History. The Great Depression and the New Deal.
- Essay Example Dedicated to Gender Discrimination Against Women
- Sleep Cycle Response - Free Essay in Psychology
- Essay Sample Describing the Meaning of Happiness
- Free Paper Sample Containing the Framework to Apply the Effective WBDL
- Historical Essay Sample: The Life of John Knox and His Impact on Scotland's History
- Essay Example on Human Development