Art is the expression or application of the creative skills as well as the imagination of the humans in a visual form such as sculptures or paintings, which produces beautiful works with emotional power at times. However, truth is always ugly. Quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche, Gilles Deleuze, and Pablo Picasso sensitizes the beauty of the artworks that hides the ugly aspect of the truth. Nietzsche’s remark refers to the various ways through which we are presented with the truth from art by creating awareness and abolishing the ugly side so that we do not perish from it. Deleuze, on the other hand, uses symbolism. People often hide from the ugly aspect of the truth. However, poets and artists dig deep and unearth the truth to the public, which in turn may bring relief (light) or chaos as per the perception. According to Pablo, However, the truth must be hidden deep in the artwork, and the artist must put his works in a manner to convince the public of the truth while at the same time showing the depth of the message he or she is portraying.
Need a paper on the same topic?
We will write it for you from scratch!
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Aviation Security
- Global Partnership For Economic Development In Brunei
- Financial Accounting for BabycakesBaby cakes is facing problem of overspending then the budgeted following may be the one reason of that problem.
- Importance and Styles of Leadership
- Good Theory Versus Practice
- Critical Thinking Skills and Organization Essay
- Simple Research About Stocks Example
- Humanities and Ethics Essay
- Information Technology Assignment
- Negative Effects of Social Media
- The impact of technology