JENNIFER J. WHITEHOUSE
Miami, FL. 33176•[email protected] •786-307-0630
1. CAREER SUMMARY
Entrepreneurial spirit consistently delivering outstanding results. Excellent record of sales awards and achievements accomplished with high integrity. Success is earned by building strong alliances and relationships. Adept in territory management, strategic planning, analytical skills and innovative ideas.
2. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
i. Nov 2013- Nov 2015: American Addiction Centers S. FL
• I was responsible for coordinating growth substance abuse admissions for multiple facilities nationwide. I participated in and presented Behavioral Health Services to multiple hospitals, treatment centers, detox units and Govt. VA Hospitals. Plan & Hosts events with 100+ participants.
• Developed working relationships with various industries, companies and government VA hospitals to become a partner for the treatment of addiction with these organizations netting over 5 million in sales on VA Contract.
• Met and exceeded performance metrics in admissions and payer mix. Developed new contracts and exceeded budgeted goals by 50% in 2015
ii. Jan 2012- Oct-2013: CRC Health Accounts Executive, Miami, FL.
• Provided expert consultation and guidance to individuals, healthcare professionals, and families in search of the highest quality behavioral health treatment.
• Declared employee of the quarter for increasing referral from accounts by 155% in one quarter.
iii. Dec 2010-Jan 2012: Innovative Therapies, Inc. Accounts Executive, Miami, FL
• Driving Business in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Medical Device Sales with acute hospitals, LTAC’s (Long-Term Acute Care),
• SNFs (Skilled Nursing Facility) as well as DMEs (Durable Medical Equipment) and HMEs (Home Medical Equipment).
• Presenting ITI Medical Devices and services to Trauma Surgeons, Podiatrists, Internal Med, and General Practitioners to help assist in providing optimum patient outcomes. Managing high level account administration issues, seeking new revenue opportunities, while maintaining existing revenue through establishment and maintenance of superior customer relationships.
• Finished Q1 of 2011 at 115% of total products quota, with 101% to plan, 2011 Q3 total products quota.
iv. Dec 2009-Nov 2010: Amedisys Accounts Executive Lauderdale, FL.
• Developed and maintained relationships with interventional primary physicians, podiatrists, orthopedics, wound care specialists, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities (multiple decisions makers/influencers). Promoting industry leading healthcare services.
• Closed FY10 123% to annual products quota.
• Finished 2009 TOP 20% of company—45th of 220 representatives.
v. Dec 05 - Dec 09: Response Link, Territory Manager, Miami, Fl.
• Awarded Sales Person of the Year 2008. Ranked #1 in company out of 50 representatives. Consistently exceeded goals over 175% generating over $800,000 of revenue per year. Grossed $850,000 in FY09, 125% over quota, 2ndin the country.
• Responsible for sales and marketing personal emergency response services, including prospecting, quoting and closing new business to hospitals, physicians, physical therapists and independent living facilities.
vi. Response Link Dec. 2005 - Dec 2009 Territory Mgr. Miami, Fl
• Targeted and developed contracts and cost analysis for Independent Living Facilities, Asst. Living Facilities and Government Organizations (COA & AAA).
3. ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
i. Real Estate Agent, Crye-Leike Coastal Realty, Destin, FL May 2005–2007
ii. Manager, Water Color/Fish Out of Water, Seaside, FL Oct 2002–May 2005
iii. Manager, Café 30A,Seaside, FL May 1997–Oct 2002
4. EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 2000
University of West Florida Pensacola, FL
Minor in Sales Management
Associate of Culinary Arts 1993
Johnson and Wales Culinary School Providence, RI
5. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Miami Beach, Fl.
Currently volunteering at local Skilled Nursing Facilities and Meals on Wheels Aggressively compete in local and National Triathlons
Available on request
Cite this page
Strategy and Goals, Free Essay with the CV Example. (2017, Dec 13). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.net/essays/strategy-and-goals
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Project Failure Cases- Free Essay in Project Management
- Essay Sample about Operational Contract Support in the Military
- Essay Example on Strategy Management in Aviation
- HRM Essay Sample: Hiring Policy and Procedure, Safety, Termination Policy
- Sport Essay Sample: Losing a Football Season
- Free Essay on the American Dream Theme in Langston Hughes' Poetry
- Free Essay Sample: Microsoft as a Marketing Success