Migrants not only move from place to place in search of jobs and employment opportunities, but some migrants also flee their countries for political and religious freedoms (Anderson, 2010). Some of these migrants are skilled professionals with qualifications in various fields, are they also being treated in the same way as the unschooled seasonal workers of such states? There are several labor unions in various workplaces major founded to protect and ensure appropriate working environments and good living conditions for the employees (In Merino, 2012). Are there sections restricting the migrants from being members of such unions?
Anderson, S. (2010). Immigration. Santa Barbara, Calif: Greenwood.
In Merino, N. (2012). Labor unions. Detroit: Greenhaven Press.
Cite this page
Vulnerable Populations, Free Essay on Immigration. (2017, Dec 27). Retrieved from https://speedypaper.net/essays/vulnerable-populations
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SpeedyPaper website, please click below to request its removal:
- Free Essay: Self-improvement According to Jonathan Edward
- Free Essay on Contemporary Issues in Public Administration
- Statistics Essay Sample: Pearson Correlation and Multiple Regressions
- Free Essay: Technology Changing International Marketing in the Tourism Industry
- Cyber-Attacks Essay Example
- Essay Example on the Relationship Between Memory and Identity in Wiesel's Night
- Essay Sample on Waste Profiling through Laboratory Analysis